Here’s the David Wise privacy notice page.
This is to say I am going to keep your personal information safe and secure. I’m not going to sell it or make available your information to any third party.
And, should you decide that you no longer wish me to have your information, that’s OK too. Just send me an email requesting this and I will oblige.
The information I do keep about you is the following:
Date of receiving name and email.
This information is kept purely for the purpose of keeping you informed of upcoming projects I’m working on.
Legal details below:
GDPR Privacy Notice for David Wise Ltd
The Company uses this notice to notify subscribers about the personal data that we hold and how you can expect your personal data to be used and for what purposes.
What is the purpose of this notice?
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are classed as a ‘data controller’ which means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you and to notify you.
To comply with data protection principles, in relation to your ‘personal data’ it must:
1. Be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
2. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
3. Be relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
4. Be accurate and kept up to date.
5. Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
6. Be kept securely.
How is your personal information gathered?
We typically collect personal information including name and e – mail address about subscribers through the website.
How we will use your information
- To enable you to access the newsletter that you have subscribed to
- To provide you with ad hoc promotional information for forthcoming projects
Your rights in connection with personal information
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.